A team player to serve as coordinator and driver for web & app development projects.
Xieno is looking for junior business analysts to serve as project coordinator for web development and mobile app development projects. A bridge between client strategy and in-house team, you will handle tasking, day-to-day communication and assist in running projects from start to finish. You will also work with Sr. Business Analysts to secure new business for the organization.
- Increase sales by being innovative, using best possible selling techniques, persuasive behavior and ethical approach. Cultivate sales leads, write proposals, and deliver professional presentations to potential clients based in USA, Canada, Australia and Europe through e-mail, phone and skype meeting.
- Understand project objectives, gather project details, identify challenges and overcome them while in agreement with clients, development team and managers.
- Respond to client requests, manage communication and schedule online meetings with clients in different time-zones.
- Lead the technical team and coordinate project deliverables among developers, designers and strategists. Switch between multiple projects simultaneously and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of the same.
- Attain the highest level of customer satisfaction by successfully delivering the projects, taking the feedbacks and integrating the best suggestion into the development cycle.
- Equip yourself with the latest developments in the web and mobile apps field.
- Update business data and maintain records in the project management system, knowledge base, spreadsheets, proprietary and third-party apps.
- B.E., B.Tech, MBA (IT) with excellent communication skills.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in web industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV, and current ctc to our email address hr[at]xieno.com or Use our job application form by clicking the ‘Apply for the Job’ button.