We are looking for a competent and resourceful candidate with a passion to support in handling day-to-day HR & Admin activities. You will be working under the guidance of a senior manager to provide support in various tasks related to HR, administration, accounts and office activities etc.
Ideally, we are looking for a female candidate with commerce background and PG Diploma in Human Resource. The desired profile should posses excellent verbal & written communication skills and analytical abilities to work smoothly in a fast paced envrionment. The position is also open for freshers with right skillset who wish to apply as intern/trainee.
- Supporting in smooth functioning of all the HR & Admin related processes and activities.
- Gathering payroll data like working hours, leaves and bank accounts.
- Address employee queries and handle their grievances.
- Support in Hiring and Onboarding of new team members.
- Plan and coordinate various team engagement activities and company events.
- Prepare various business-related reports as needed.
- Work with seniors to analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency.
- Documenting processes. writing various correspondence, emails, memos, etc.
- Collecting & recording data to measuring KPIs under the different roles in IT Set up
- Coordinate and prepare for all meetings and conference calls to include minutes, agendas and action items
- Processes paperwork, files and record keeping.
- Handling Vendors and Suppliers and processing their payments.
- Provide data and various reports to accounts team as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualification: Graduates (Preferrably B.Com), PG Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource
- Technical savvy and working knowledge of MS-Word/ MS-Excel/ MS-Powerpoint/Internet/ Email/ Social Media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Strong personality with pleasant attitude.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV, and current ctc to our email address hr[at]xieno.com or Use our job application form by clicking the ‘Apply for the Job’ button.