A rockstar frontend coder who is flexible enough to adapt new skills & provide handy solutions.
We are looking for a frontend developer to join our team. This position requires a developer with the skills and experience in building modern web applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Skilled in HTML5 and CSS3, JS, Jquery, SCSS, Bootstrap and CSS animation effects etc.
- Convert designs into W3C Markup Validation Responsive HTML Pages and Newsletters
- Good hands on tools like Avocado, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Can write advance Jquery for smooth functioning of complex visual interfaces
- Well versed with custom theme development of WordPress CMS. Can update marketplace WordPress themes like Avada.
- Knowledge of any other open source CMS would be a plus.
- Can troubleshoot in different browsers and different machines like Windows PC, MAC and HandHeld Devices.
- Can fix bugs in other’s code.
- B.tech/BE/MCA/Graduate or Equivalent qualifications in Computer Science.
- Can understand client’s requirement and propose the solutions
- Writing clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance
- Delivering on time and according to requirements
- Proactive person who can take ownership and meet the deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving and testing skills
- Can work in team environment with humbleness, patience, and sharing attitude with strong work ethics
- Can adapt new skills as per the project’s need
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV, and current ctc to our email address hr[at]xieno.com or Use our job application form by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button.