- Ensuring the coded UI work perfectly on mobile devices
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Building and modifying themes for CMS like WordPress
- Debug errors, troubleshoot issues, and perform routine optimizations
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UI designers.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing modern, responsive, and cross-browser compatible websites
- Experience with UI Design applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma, etc.
- Experience with CSS-framework like Bootstrap, Tailwindcss
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as Sass, Less
- Well-versed with WordPress theme structure and front-end modifications
- Understanding of key design principles
- In-depth knowledge of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV, and current ctc to our email address hr[at]xieno.com or Use our job application form by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button.