Business Analyst(1+ years experience)
A team player to serve as coordinator and driver for web & app development projects.
We are looking for Business Analysts at different levels to serve as project coordinator/manager for web development and mobile app development projects. A bridge between client strategy and in-house team, you will handle tasking, day-to-day communication, daily/monthly reporting, and assist in running projects from start to finish.
- Technical experience and understanding of BA processes- Stating project objectives, gathering project details, identifying challenges and overcoming them while in agreement with clients, development team and managers.
- Conduct Gap Analysis, Assess Scope & Suggest Solutions.
- Create Wireframe | Prototype | Feature List | SRS & flow diagrams as per the clients requirement.
- Respond to client requests, manage communication and schedule online meetings with clients in different time-zones.
- Work as liaison between client and technical team.
- Lead the technical team and coordinate project deliverables among developers, designers and strategists. Switch between multiple projects simultaneously and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of the same.
- Attain the highest level of customer satisfaction by successfully delivering the projects, taking the feedbacks and integrating the best suggestion into the development cycle.
- Equip yourself with the latest development trends in the web and mobile apps field.
- Update business data and maintain records in the project management system, knowledge base, spreadsheets, proprietary and third-party apps.
- Possess strong knowledge of software development lifecycles.
- Highly Proactive at his/her task.
- Strong communicator. Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Flexible and highly Proactive.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- B.E., B.Tech, MBA (IT) with excellent communication skills.
- 1-5 years of experience in web industry
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV, and current ctc to our email address hr[at]xieno.com or Use our job application form by clicking the ‘Apply for the Job’ button.