A dependable PHP developer with Integrity and Values.
We are looking for a PHP developer to join our team. This position requires a developer with the skills and experience in building modern web applications using the latest back-end and front-end technologies.
- Develop high-quality responsive websites.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Writing server-side web application logic.
- Develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services.
- Enhance & fix bugs in existing sites and modules.
- Security evaluation and code optimisation for improved website load time.
- B.tech/BE/MCA/Graduate or Equivalent qualifications in Computer Science.
- Strong experience in Core PHP 5+ & PHP 7+ with MySQL and other DBMS.
- Strong knowledge of MVC frameworks like Laravel.
- Expert in one or more open source CMS like WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Experience on one of the eCommerce CMS like Magento, Craft Commerce, Shopify etc.
- Experience in development and usage of APIs for both web and mobile applications.
- Excellent knowledge of OOPs, data structures, SDLC, HTTP, RDBMS and PHP/MySQL concepts.
- Should be good in developing the algorithms for complex problems.
- Knowledge of web development processes, XML Structures, Session & Cookies Handling and Version Control.
- Knowledge of server commands, web servers, migration of servers, etc to carry out the project. Knowledge on AWS is an added advantage.
- Can write technical documentation.
- Can understand client’s requirement & functional specifications and propose the solutions.
- Writing clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability, security and performance.
- Delivering on time and according to requirements.
- Proactive person who can take ownership and meet the deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving and testing skills.
- Can adapt new skills as per the project’s need.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV, and current ctc to our email address hr[at]xieno.com or use our job application form by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button.