A dependable PHP developer with Integrity and Values.
We are looking for a PHP developer to join our team. This position requires a developer with the skills and experience in building modern web applications using the latest back-end and front-end technologies.
As Senior PHP Developer at Xieno, you’ll write clean, maintainable and performance PHP code and work with our development team to deliver great projects for our customers. You’ll be involved in the entire project lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. You’ll also produce detailed specifications. Your code will be written in a timely and scalable way all while ensuring strong optimization. Ultimately, your work will impact the code-base of our projects in a meaningful way. You’ll be our go-to person for all PHP projects and you’ll be an integral part of the development team.
- Develop high-quality responsive websites.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Writing server-side web application logic.
- Develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services.
- Enhance & fix bugs in existing sites and modules.
- Security evaluation and code optimisation for improved website load time.
- Having an experience with Laravel PHP framework and an understanding of PHP-based open-source projects like Craft CMS, Expression Engine, Joomla or Drupal.
- Must be passionate about creating high quality WordPress websites, themes and plugins.
- Strong knowledge of MVC frameworks like Laravel.
- Experience on one of the eCommerce CMS like Adobe Commerce, Craft Commerce, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Opencart etc.
- Experience on one of the headless CMS like Contentful, Sanity, Strapi, etc.
- Deep knowledge of WordPress CMS and its popular plugins, themes.
- Develop high-quality responsive WordPress websites.
- Code WordPress plugins from scratch.
- Modify WordPress themes and plugins as per requirements.
- Enhance & fix bugs in existing WordPress sites and plugins.
- Experience in development and usage of APIs for both web and mobile applications.
- Excellent knowledge of OOPs, data structures, SDLC, HTTP, RDBMS and PHP/MySQL concepts.
- Should be good in developing the algorithms for complex problems.
- Knowledge of web development processes, XML Structures, Session & Cookies Handling and Version Control.
- Knowledge of server commands, web servers, migration of servers, etc. to carry out the project. Knowledge on AWS is an added advantage.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards.
- B.tech/BE/MCA/Graduate or Equivalent qualifications in Computer Science.
- Can write technical documentation.
- Can understand the client’s requirements & functional specifications and propose the solutions.
- Writing clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability, security and performance.
- Delivering on time and according to requirements.
- Proactive person who can take ownership and meet the deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving and testing skills.
- You’re curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work. Can adapt new skills as per the project’s need.
- You have experience with coaching and mentoring other developers.
- You can oversee and drive projects forward.