Xieno E-Services Pvt. Ltd. strives to deliver the highest quality products and services for our customers. If you at any time in a design or development phase is not satisfied, you can ask for the refund.
Our policies are treated with appropriate measures to settle different claims, originating from different assortments of needs and various business situations.
At Xieno E-Services Private Limited, our Refund Policy is based on standardized practices that strictly follow industrial norms. We put up with fair assessment practices and all the refund claims are processed with vigilant parameters to make sure the decisions are justified and mutually agreeable.Our policies are treated with appropriate measures to settle different claims, originating from different assortments of needs and various business situations.
Coverage & Scope
Our refund policy covers the refunds by Xieno and/or a website owned and managed by Xieno E-Services Pvt. Ltd.
This policy does not have any application for companies which are not owned or controlled by Xieno or for persons not employed or managed by Xieno. This includes any third party service and / or product providers bound by contract and also, any third-party websites to which Xieno’s website links.
When Do You Qualify For Refunds?
When you file a complaint to Xieno, we first try to provide an ideal solution to the issue you are facing. Your case is first introduced to the technical team and then reported further to the experts’ panel. Refund is only made in the extreme circumstances, when nothing good can be done to resolve the issue.
While planning for refunds we check for soundness and validity of the case, applying different conditions to it. If these conditions are satisfied, refund may apply*
- If the issues with the project are beyond the scope of rectification/resolution/fixing
If you have not violated our payment terms
- If you have not used any information for monetary/business benefits (gained during the course of association)
- If the reasons you made are valid/rational/realistic enough to qualify for refund trial
- If you have presented all the proofs and evidences surfacing your refund claim
- If the claim does not arise from any billing dispute coming from your bank or payment vendor
*Important Note: If any of the points mentioned above is found violated, your claim will be considered void.
How much Refund you will be qualified for
Full refund: When the project has not been started.
Partial refund: If there is a failure to deliver as per our delivery policy after the approval of the initial design style. The partial refund amount will be calculated by taking into account the proportion to the work completed and the proportion yet to be completed as per the pre-defined scope of the project.
No refunds: If the project has been completed and uploaded on the clients server.
How The Refund Takes Place?
- Refund query is processed, analyzed and checked for veracity
- Match the query with the agreeable parameters and valid reference points
- Arrange for refunds in permissible situations and settle fully or partly, as the case may be
- The refund may take 7-10 business days to process, after the refund agreement is signed.
- You will be refunded in the currency you were charged in. If this is not your native currency, your bank may charge exchange fees, or a change in the exchange rate may have resulted in a difference in the amount refunded compared to the amount you originally paid (in your native currency). It is solely your responsibility if you have to pay any fees or bear any losses in this process.
- Sign a proof agreement
- Unless you have been told otherwise, you destroy all copies of information shared and communication that happened in the due course
- A project is not taken to be void unless the agreed upon payments are clear.
- Refund policy is not applicable if the required information for the successful completion of the project is not given to us at proper time. If there is delay or failure in completion of the project due to improper communication from client, it cannot be attributed to Xieno.
- If the information provided by the client is incomplete and/or complete information regarding the project is not provided at the initiation of the project, Xieno is not liable to follow its delivery or refund commitments.
- There is no provision for compensation for the delay of delivery under any conditions, until and unless there is an agreement signed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
Changes In Refund and Delivery Policy
Xieno may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy periodically. You are expected to check the policy from time to time for updates. For more information on our Refund Policy, contact us at email@example.com
Contacting us regarding our refund policy
If you have queries or suggestions regarding our refund policies kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org